- Head Coach Memorial Women’s Volleyball Team
- NCCP Level 3 Certified
- AUS Coach of the Year – 2015-16
- 18 years coaching experience – high school, club, provincial teams (NL, NS, AB), college, & university
- Grande Prairie Regional College – 2014 ACAC Silver Medal & 2014 CCAA Silver Medal
- Provincial Team Coach – 15U-18U – Alberta, Nova Scotia, & Newfoundland
- Volleyball Nova Scotia Coach Learning Facilitator
- 5 time NSSAF Division I Provincial Championships
- 2013 Team Nova Scotia Assistant Coach Canada Games Female Coach
- 30 years coaching high school & club volleyball
- Volleyball Camp Director and coach for over 50 Camps.
- 33 years teaching Physical Education
- Head Coach, Team Canada Men’s Sitting National Volleyball
- 20 years coaching high school, club, provincial team, & college volleyball
- Gold medal at Western Canadian Games
- Former Head Coach – Grande Prairie Regional College
- Provincial Team Coach – Team Alberta (U16/U17/U19) – National Team Challenge Cup – Gold medal
- Team Alberta Head Coach (2015-2017: 16U Girls, 2018: 15U Girls)
- Team Alberta Assistant Coach (2011-2012: 16U Girls, 2013-2014: 18U Girls)
- 12 years Coaching Canada West Volleyball Club
- Rally Pointe Clinician, Camp Organizer & Program Director.
- NCCP: Performance Coach
- Assistant Coach Memorial University of Newfoundland
- 2 time Atlantic University Sports Women’s Volleyball MVP
- Named a 1st Team All-Canadian
- Team Newfoundland Coach
- Sea-Hawks High Performance Club Head Coach & Assistant Coach
- Alumni of University of British Columbia Thunderbirds Volleyball where she played 5 years as a setter.
- Led her team to win the USports National Championship in 2017 and was selected there as a tournament all star. She holds the record for the most career assists and most career aces at UBC.
- Coaching since 2011